Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1. Media Junky

Until you really stop to think about it, I don't think any of us really understand how much media and technology have over come our lives. When I have to stop and think about it when ever I get up in the morning, home from work and before bed to relax I am on my computer whether it be for facebook, school, music, email or my new pass time or pinterest which takes hours away from my day if I am not careful! Even at work though, everything is based from technology.  I am always checking emails, waiting for updates to sales or marketing and calling other stores for customers looking for sizes in something that we do not have for them.



Our phones have made media so much easier to gain access to as well. After taking the media quiz it said I was an average user. If I think about how many times at work or out running errands that I check my phone it makes me wonder what the average really is., Is the average that we are all addicts to social media now due to facebook and twitter? If this is the case I believe that we need to become more aware of our usage and change the meaning of user average!

2 comments:

  1. Two words: I concur. I try to stay aware of robbing my family of my attention because of technology. It's so consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carrie,
    you are so right with your comment "we need to become more aware of our usage and change the meaning of user average!"

    ReplyDelete