Sunday, March 3, 2013

7. Itunes or Napster

Ever since I was given an IPod Nano for Christmas, iTunes was the only thing I was using due to that being the only thing that Apple is compatible with. This is just one more way that Apple is trying to take over the music market. iTunes was relativity easy to use but you were always paying for something. I would just use the CD's I have to add to my library to add to my iPod. 



I have actually never used Napster. I do like that it is a flat monthly fee for music, but at the same time I do not think that we need to keep buy single tracks to have on an mp3 player of any brand. We will pay for it, get tired of it in a couple weeks and just have to buy more. Yes I do think this is part of their plan but I will do it!


My personal favorite is one not in the original question... I have used LimeWire to find all my music. Once you do download something there are certian settings you do have to be careful, with out setting them your library will be somewhere that other people are able to download from, in turn increasing the chances of a virus. This is where I used to get all my tracks from and never once got a virus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment