Sunday, March 3, 2013

8. Radio Shows

After attempting to listen to a couple of the radio shows that hardest thing for me to listen to the whole without getting bored or restless. Maybe if I was cleaning the house or driving I would be able to sit still long enough. Another thing that kinda gets to me about the older shows is the radio voice, there is just something about the sound that drives me insane! There are only a couple that I am even able to listen to now. In the mornings on the way to work I listen to The Bobby Bones Show, I love the stories on here and now that they are going to be a country morning show it makes it even better for me! When my husband is driving we always have Octane on in the car on sirus radio. We are always listening to the Jason Ellis show, they are able to talk about every topic no matter how controversial it may be. The only time I listen to these shows is if we are in the car, I couldn't imagine only have the shows as my only entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment