Sunday, March 3, 2013

9. Blockbuster, NetFlix, Red Box...

I am 90's kids and I always grew up going to the store. Blockbuster, Hollywood, video or Dillions is where we went. My sister and I would walk to the Dillions that we could see from our house and rent movies in the summer while I was babysitting.  When I moved and lived with my grandparents we never really rented movies from any location until I showed my Nana red-box  Her and I would need a chick flick fix every now and then so we would run over to the closest McDonald's and get a movie!

My current choice is the Red Box but at the same time I NEVER remember to take it back so after 25 days your account is charged for the movie, that you know own. We own several Red Box movies. But my husband and I are currently contemplating Netflix. Its only $8 a month and it be accessed straight from our new smart TV. So when ever he is away on business I can just go downstairs are watch what girly or re-watch my favorite episodes of One Tree Hill without even leaving house!

No comments:

Post a Comment