Thursday, April 18, 2013

13. Internet Safety

Do we really need these games? Why are not able to just restrict our children from sites till they are mature enough to know right from wrong. The sites that I have found are for really young children ages 3-7... Why is this age group even allowed on the computer with out supervision? I can see having games on your phone or computer just for them, to them busy at a restaurant or for education but not for this type of safety.

If you as a parent do not have the time to teach your children the safety yourself, you do not have the time to get them set up on a computer. There is no reason that this age group should ever be left alone with technology.

Children that are just set in front of a computer or tv all day will become to understand that you want nothing to do with them and take this to heart all to easy. I am not saying that this is true for every time you see a child with a game.


No comments:

Post a Comment