Sunday, April 14, 2013
10. Movie Review
I have to say that I have NEVER been a fan of black and white movies. This is the first silent film that I have attempted to watch and my first observation that is really bothering me to no end is that the music does not go with the movie. They are having a fight on the train on the train makes it sound like they are dancing and its just so happy that the scene no longer makes sense! The next major event in this film is what gets me even more, the robbers are not just robbing they train, they have turned to the passengers. It looks like a less gory version of Schindler's List. Passengers are being striped of their possessions and then killed after. There is no reason for any of this, but if the thieves were going to take their items they should have stopped their instead of taking lives as well. I do not understand why anyone find this entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am right there with you! I am not a fan of black and white movies and I dont think I ever will be.
ReplyDelete