The percentages that are noted in this site are not surprising to me at all. I know that I personally do not pay for the newspaper. The only reason we recieve it is because in Derby, Ks there are certain issues that everyone gets. If I want to see what is going on, I follow up with the Kake and KSN news pages on facebook. Social Media is taking over the world faster than I think most people realize. Here is Derby it is nice to be able to get the local news only in our paper but in a bigger city like Kansas City, the paper is insanely overwhelming every morning.
Here are some stats that really jumped out to me while reading over the provided website.
- Newspaper went down by 33%
- Presidents are using Social media more now during Campaigns
- 54% of users get their news via their phones
No comments:
Post a Comment