Blue Jay - I am no impressed with this website at all. If you are trying to sell and promote your studio online, I think you need to have appealing graphics. When the tour of the studio plays that pictures are overlaid with graphics that are in the way.
Soho - This site is so much compared to the first one I looked at! Everyone that would be involved in the media being produced is listed on the site and what they are specialized in. There is a list of client which means that you would be able to listen to their works to make sure this producer is who you want to work with.
Radio Ready - My first and only thought about this is that its on Myspace... No one uses this anymore and you may want to find a different media site to get your business out there.
Pachyderm - This the most informing studio site. There are lists of what equipment will be used and not only are there pictures of the studio but an actually floor plan is provided.
After going through all the studios there provided I think I would still chose Soho. There are is alot of information and you are introduced to the staff before getting there in person! It seems to be more professional as well. Pachyderm would be my next choice of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment