I never knew about the youtube screening section but I find myself wanting to watch more videos than the one I just watched.
I watched Sister Wife, this pulled at me, following the show quite a bit on TLC called Sister Wives. She is talking about growing up in a poly family and she was invited to marry her biological sisters husband to create their own poly family. This sister has no feeling of love or passion for this, man she is marring him and she find herself bottling her negative feelings up. These sisters are sharing a man and rotating him every night with what sister he is staying with. She tries to describe her feeling of watching her husband, which is also her sisters husband, kiss another woman knowing that she can't make that stop.
I have never personally understood this lifestyle as something I would want for myself but I do see the benefits of it. There is constant support system raising your children but in saying this all wives have to be unity and agreement to make this type of marriage work.
No comments:
Post a Comment